Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kitchenalia

My followers know that I have a little niece whom I absolutely adore, and one of her many talents is making cookies with Nani (my mother-in-law). So I made this card for them!

The little cutie is the What's Cookin? digi stamp by Mo Manning, and I paired it with this sweet background rubber stamp from Art Impressions Stamps.



Inspiration:
  • Digital Pencil Challenge #119: All My Favorite Things + Mo Manning image
    • This celebrates two of my most favorite activities: crafting and cooking!
  • Daring Cardmakers: Kitchenalia
    • I love Kitchenalia. I love the word & I love filling my kitchen with pretty tools!
  • iCopic Challenge #66: BV Color Family
    • I only have 4 Copic markers from the BV family: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04. I colored the main image with this build, and colored the flowers with the set as well. The flowers are from a white ribbon; the netting on the sentiment piece is from the same ribbon.
  • Art Impressions Stamps Challenge #48: A Card for a Child
    • I know a four-year-old who's going to be getting her sticky little hands on this!
  • Mad for Markers January Challenge: Use a New Color Combination
    • What a fun challenge! Since I already had chosen a lavender scheme, I paired it with the color Teal to make a combo that I for one have never worked with!

Copics: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, BG000, BG10, BG15, BG49, BG09, B000, G00, YG25, YG67, G07, B32, Y08, YR12, YR31, R29, R59, RV02, C-2, C-5, C-7, E50, E51, E33, E11, E13, E17, E37, E47

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I am sure that they will love it.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card,
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sooooo cute and perfect for The Daring Cardmakers'
    "Kitchenalia" challenge this week, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the challenge. Love the sentiment that you used with her It is just perfect. Thanks for playing with us this week at Mo's. Hope to see you again next week as well.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, this card is so delightful. I am sure they will love it. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute this is! Very nice combination of images, and great coloring! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reason for the card!!! Very cute and wonderfully colored. thanks for playing the Mo's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie. Reminds me of my sister when she was little. Great colour combination too. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! LOVE that image!! Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers in our new colour combo challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.