Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And it's one for my Baby...

So the other evening I held up a delicate, pink-and-blue card and asked my husband if it needed "something". He looked at it with his critical eye, and then said, How about a big, florescent orange-and-green yin-yang? He said this with total seriousness. Now, I was doing sketch and color challenges with that particular card, neither of which lent itself to florescent yin-yangs. But I've learned from experience to always listen to my husband when he comes up with ideas like this, so I made this card for him. This photo just doesn't do the orange marker justice; it's WILD.

Inspiration: Mojo Monday Sketch #175

Supplies: Recollections, Paper Studio, and Core'dinations cardstocks, Crop-O-Dile II punch, Fiskars papercutter and texturing plate & tool, ZipDry glue, MS detailing scissors, emery board, ColorBox and CraftSmart inks, MeltArt clear embossing powder, Marvy heat tool and circle punch, sentiment stamp by Hero Arts, paisley stamp by gstudios, Elmer's and Sakura gel pens, Copic Ciao markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.